- Mer (b), mars (b), venus (b), earth (b) do the given worksheet.
- Venus (b) + (g), earth (g) reading page 27-29 of check point.
- VI mars solve the puzzle again book (page# 30,ex 2A,q2) work book (page#10,q1)
VI earth girls do the given worksheet due tomorrow.
- Earth (b), Mercury (b+ g) workbook page 19 and 20.
- Earth/Venus (b) safa number 20 mashk no 19
- VI mercury boys solve the question given in the diary.
- VI mercury girls Q: why friction is considered as an important evil?
English: VI VENUS (b+ g), VI earth girls
- Workbook page 89-90
- Workbook page 54-56 (narrative: I thought I’d never)
- Hamd (Ashaar ki tashri)
- Eid-ul-adha pr mazmoon likh kar laiye
- Armaghan: page 5-8 mukamaal karein
- Ex 4A, Q8 (c, d) Q9 (c, d)
- Ex 4B, Q2(c, d)
- VI-MARS revise your test and solve the questions
- NOTE: bring checkpoint 2 and leave checkpoint 1 at home.
- Prepare for test “characteristics of life”
- Test: A healthy diet page # 21 to 26 and page # 28
- Worksheet# 1 section# 2 (in some sections)
- VI-MARS (Q. how did the prophet (s.a.w) and his wife react when the first revelation came?)
- VI-EARTH (G) (recall the concepts of OS+ booting + its types)
- find the squares of 1-20 mercury/venus/earth
- Earth (g) activity questions 1-6 on copies (page# 10)
- Mercury, Venus (g) complete your class work.
- MER, MARS, VENUS, EARTH (B) learn the process of booting+ its flowchart.
- VI-mars Test of “characteristics of life” on Wednesday.
- Q- Research 3 names of antioxidants commonly used in food industry.
- MER, VENUS (g): Learn the process of booting+ its flowchart.
- Venus (b+ g) ,earth (g) page 63 work book
- Mars (b+ g) workbook page 3 Q 10(a, b, g, d)
Q1: differentiate between static and sliding friction.
Q2: why oiling axles of a bicycle make it move more easily?
English: VI-Venus boys+ girls and VI earth girls
- Workbook pg 85-86 (q1-3)